How has the Credit Crunch & Recession changed your attitude to your Wedding budget?
To my lovely Brides and Grooms-to-be (plus any already-marrieds who happen to be reading this),
As we plunge into recession, I'm keen to assess how this has changed Bride and Grooms' attitudes to their wedding budget. Are you reconsidering your Bridal bonanza for a cheap wedding? Or is your wedding budget remaining the same? I would love to hear what you think...
It would be really helpful if you could possibly email your answers to me at: ChiefBridesmaid@weddingsavingexpert.co.uk
Questions to Already-weds & Bride/Grooms-to-be -
1. Did/Is funding your Wedding Day/Honeymoon drive/driving you into debt?
2. Did you feel like wedding services/products offered good value for money? It'd be great to hear about any areas you felt you were ripped off on if relevant.
3. Has/Would the credit crunch made/make you re-consider how much you're willing to spend on your big day? Will you be seeking out cheaper options?
4. Has the recession put you off getting married altogether or made you consider postponing your big day? If so, by how long?
5. In retrospect, do you feel you spent your wedding budget wisely? I'd love to hear any great decisions versus less wise ones!
Thank you so much for helping me with my research!
I'm hoping I can use the results to help future Brides and Grooms-to-be find better value in the wedding market.
with love, The CB XOXO
Article posted: 2008-12-30 15:46:01